Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s four-year-old telecom venture Reliance Jio has been ranked the fifth strongest brand globally behind the likes of Ferrari and Coca-Cola. As per the ranking, Reliance Jio has emerged as the 5th strongest brand in the world. Reliance Jio has made its entry to the world’s strongest brands. Reliance has been ranked as the 5th strongest brand in the world. It has a Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 91.7 out of 100.
About the Brand Finance Global 2021:
The Brand Finance’s Global 500 ranking of the strongest brands globally, which determined the relative strength of brands, is topped by WeChat, according to its annual report on most valuable and strongest global brands.
According to the Report:
- As per the Brand Finance Global 500 2021 ranking, Apple has been named as the most valuable brand in the world.
- The brand value of the company is US$263.4 billion. Amazon is the second most valuable brand followed by Google.
- TATA has retained its spot as the most valuable brand of India. It has been placed at the 77th position globally and has a brand value of US$21.3 billion.
- WeChat is the strongest brand in the world with a BSI score of 95.4. WeChat has surpassed Ferrari to rank as the strongest brand.
- Ferrari is the 2nd strongest brand in the world.
- Russian bank Sber and Coca-Cola are the 3rd and 4th strongest brands respectively.
Courtesy – https://currentaffairs.adda247.com/